Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Busy Summer Ahead!

Yikes! Yes, I know I'm a terrible blogger! Life is busy! My summer is already on the fast track to craziness! We just got back from a week in Walla Walla. Had a wonderful family picnic with 82 out of 106 family members present! Amazing but true! The really amazing part was that all nine of us siblings were present! That was great! First time we have had a sibling picture since I was eight years old (yes, that truly is a long time!). Now, it's on to the final preparations for VBS! But first, my wonderful friend of 16 years had a double mastectomy on Monday. Her surgery went longer than expected taking over 7 1/2 hours. BUT, the surgeon was very positive that she removed ALL the cancer! Thank you Jesus! AND my beloved mother goes in this week for a heart valve replacement surgery. My, oh, my. Life sure is a roller coaster ride. Thank, you Lord for my health! So, thankful that I am healthy and strong and can help out as needed!

1 comment:

Laura Springer said...

Wow, your life is busier than mine. Thankfully, my roller coaster has calmed down a bit, but looks like yours is in full swing. Take it bit by bit.

As to your infrequent blogging...maybe you should make a "commitment" to blog once a month like some of my other terrible-blogger friends (not that they keep to the commitment, but it's a goal).